New Date: March 12th 7pm EST/PST
ADHD & Study Skills That Work: Tips for Tweens, Teens & Those Who Help Them!
Get on the road to IMPROVED ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE!
This webinar is for parents & students! The information is geared toward upper grades. 5th-12th grade. Material is also appropriate for students transitioning into college or in the first year or post secondary education.
- What does current neuroscience say about the learning brain, ADHD and other learning differences (visuals presented in such a way that students can understand their learning brain)
- Persistence, Attention, Motivation, Work Production/Completion, Procrastination & Time Management, Habits & Routines
- Balancing Screens & Social Media
- Effective, key strategies for students with ADHD & Learning Differences
- Goal setting & self advocacy skills & accommodations
$30 Family Ticket
This webinar will be followed by an on-line workshop series for middle school & high school students. This on-line workshop series will address study skills weekly, as well as plan weekly, check grades, make goals and provide options for on-line drop in study halls. Look for this workshop series to begin late April through May. STAY TUNED!!