Date: Saturday April 21
Time: 1 pm Pacific Time / 4 pm Eastern Time
Cost: $30 per family
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This webinar is for students with ADHD (or other learning differences) who are preparing to take the SAT or ACT. Parents and educators are also welcome!
Led by our resident SAT/ACT expert and founder of Hampton Tutors, Andy Williamson, this webinar is an extremely useful overview of how best to approach these crucial college entrance exams. It covers common question types and useful tricks for answering them (even when you aren't 100% sure of the right answer). It also looks at ways you can adjust your mindset prior to the exams so that anxiety doesn't inhibit your performance. Success on the SAT and ACT is as much about test-taking strategies as it is about subject matter comprehension. You'll leave this webinar with a set of practical tools for achieving your goal scores on the SAT and ACT.
- Time management - how to manage your time wisely during the test, as well as during your test prep.
- Question strategies - the common question types and how best to approach them.
- Exam shortcuts - simple ways to boost your efficiency in answering questions, without compromising accuracy.
- Coping with test anxiety - tips for relaxing your brain and boosting your confidence prior to the exams.
- Working SMART not hard - how to be savvy with your test-taking and avoid wasting your energy on questions designed to trick you.
Can't join us for the live webinar? If you sign up, we will give you access to a recorded version, as well as any handouts/resources used during the session.