Follow Up Date for ADHD & Study Skills That Work Part 2 coming soon! (End of April)
If you can't make it live, sign up and get access to the webinar recording along with the materials for those who register for this event.
ADHD & Study Skills That Work: Tips for Tweens, Teens & Those Who Help Them!
Get on the road to IMPROVED ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE!
This webinar is for parents & students! The information is geared toward upper grades. 5th-12th grade. Material is also appropriate for students transitioning into college or in the first year or post secondary education.
- What does current neuroscience say about the learning brain, ADHD and other learning differences (visuals presented in such a way that students can understand their learning brain)
- Persistence, Attention, Motivation, Work Production/Completion, Procrastination & Time Management, Habits & Routines
- Balancing Screens & Social Media
- Effective, key strategies for students with ADHD & Learning Differences
- Goal setting & self advocacy skills & accommodations
$30 Family Ticket