At the Hallowell Todaro Center we offer both tutoring in academic specific areas such as reading, writing & math.
During tutoring, we continue to focus on the strengths of the student, and executive function development, tutoring can also be more specifically aimed at a subject area.
Your tutor will...
- take the time to assess your specific academic skills
- find both your academic strengths and weaknesses
- work with you in a one-on-one setting which allows the student to have instruction designed just for him/her
- learn specific skills like how to craft a strong academic essay
- tutoring can also provide students a means of creating repeatable and self-reinforcing study habits, ones which can be utilized throughout a student’s academic career